Take Control of Your Energy Bills
Over the coming years, it is likely that all energy providers will replace traditional gas and electricity meters with Smart Meters. We aim to help you understand how Smart Meters work before they change yours. Smart Meters can help you to see what you’re spending on gas and electricity.
Join Haringey Advice Partnership to find our more.
Date: Monday 2nd October
Time: 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Venue: Chestnuts Community Centre, 280 St Ann’s Rd, London, N15 5BN.
Our workshop will:
- Help you to take control of your energy bills by using a Smart Meter to see what
you’re spending on gas and electricity and to make any necessary changes in
your home to reduce bills.
- Provide support, guidance and signposting delivered by specialist energy
advisors and local community organisations.
- Look at the benefits of installing a Smart Meter to measure your gas and
electricity usage in real time.
- Provide a live Smart Meter demonstration.
- Provide you with the tools to track your energy use over time and see how your
habits may impact the cost of your bills.